Skip to content
25 things about Eileen
25 Things About Eileen
- I was born outside of Chicago in the town of Rockford, Illinois.
- I have Lupus and was diagnosed almost 20 years ago. My health always comes first.
- I love Netflix in bed with my computer plopped on a pillow.
- I took Piano for 5 years as a child and I still cannot play chopsticks.
- I like airplane food, not every meal, but I don’t mind it, usually.
- My biggest food addiction is popcorn.
- I display extreme confidence, but, like most people, I have insecurities that I hope others will not see.
- Greek food is my favorite.
- I think I drink more martinis than champagne.
- I am the entertainer, the life of every party, but in general, I usually prefer solitude.
- Popcorn with chardonnay is my favorite evening snack.
- I am the youngest of 8, a very typical Irish Catholic family. 4 girls, 4 boys.
- My hair is 100% curls, very curly. I straighten it every day.
- I can go without touching anything sweet, but I am addicted to anything salty.
- I hate feet, I think they are the ugliest thing!
- I have a B.A. Degree in Recreation and Leisure Studies. I would say that I am utilizing my degree!
- I enjoy public speaking and hope to one day speak about my journey.
- I am a carnivore. I love a Rib-eye and baked potato at a classic steakhouse. (the mid-west in me!)
- I love beach vacations, but I must be under a palapa or umbrella the entire trip. (Lupus)
- Snow Skiing is my favorite sport, but I enjoy more the fireplace under a blanket with a cocktail.
- I am addicted to pickles. (salty not sweet)
- I enjoy working out, and I like to watch music videos on my iPhone while exercising.
- Buying a home in Paris is my biggest accomplishment. Hard work & savings=dreams come true.
- I am full of useless knowledge. I love to make people laugh over silly information.
- Hotel room service is my favorite thing. Add a movie and champagne and I am a happy gal.